Monday, March 12, 2012

March news & notes


Well, February disappeared too quickly. We hosted the 50-hour trivia
marathon at our house again. We didn't do so hot, but we had the smallest
in-person team we've ever had, and even if you count remote people it was
pretty tiny. We'll have to get on the ball better next year. Otherwise it's
been pretty uneventful. Kjirsten is still a really picky eater, but she's
talking so much more now! Natali will be homeschooled next year, as the
schools we want to get her in won't take her (they'll fill up with people
who are 5 by September 1st and she can't stay in preschool for another
year). They really enjoyed the beautiful weather we had Sunday!

I competed at Concordia Moorhead's T&F meet in January. I actually managed
to pull off distances that I would have been happy with in college ­ so I
was very pleased, given that I don't exactly train for it (although I do
really miss coaching now, so I'll have to keep my ears open for
possibilities there). The girls had fun with the kids' events (they throw a
baby shot, do a dash, and do long jump).

No comments:

Post a Comment