Wednesday, September 19, 2012

School!

School has started – and it's a busy one! I'm on the board of ed at our church's school, and Natali started skating lessons. She's picking things up fairly quickly – she was promoted a group last week (from the "I can't move on my own" group to the "shuffles and sometimes glides" group). Kjirsten is very slowly adding new foods to her "acceptable food list" - the most recent entries include scrambled eggs and pizza.

Nate's been busy at school getting Chromebooks in the hands of the middle school students there – which finally happened today, and were promptly put to use. I get to teach Geometry and AP Calc this year, which is fun, along with AP Stats and the German classes.

And, just in the nick of time, I finished my "summer project" - getting photo albums up to date (Kjirsten didn't even have one). I made it to May, which I'm going to consider a success – 2.5 years of photos sorted, printed, and stuck in albums. 

In August we went to the State Fair and some family events around town, and we welcomed the arrival of our new niece (Nate's brother's second child).

No comments:

Post a Comment