Tuesday, February 12, 2013

FW: My girly girl and my tomboy


Natali is quite the girly girl. She loves pink, lace, purple, princesses, mermaids. I have no idea where she got it from – I'm not so much into all the girly stuff (although I don't mind dressing up on occasion, and I'm not allergic to pink, but I don't do makeup/get into shoes/etc). She's doing skating and gymnastics right now, and told me when skating is done she wants dance. Yikes. When she turns 14, she's on her own with the makeup and beauty stuff! 

Kjirsten – quite the opposite. While she enjoys some of the same things as Natali, she plays differently. She's always been more physical. Natali likes gymnastics because she gets to dress up in a leotard and look like Dora. Kjirsten likes going (she's just a spectator) because she can pretend to run and jump on the side while we're watching. 

Thank goodness they both like Legos!


No comments:

Post a Comment